- High intensity LED’s with a 15 degree view angle
- Available in red or white LEDs
- Constant light
- 110VDC supply (55 to 154VDC) mains or 24VDC (12 to 35VDC) battery supply
- Battery is on for 120 minutes when vehicle is disconnected from overhead wires
- Low cost - High performance
- Application is for a red or white light on railway rolling stock
- Compliant to EN50121 (pending)
- Compliant to EN50155 (pending)
- The LEDMT marker light is an advanced instrument that have been designed and manufactured to stringent specifications. The light includes the LED module, with a 120 minute resettable internal timer, polycarbonate window, stainless steel clamp ring, silicon foam gaskets and 55CM of flying leads terminated in a 3 way Wago connector for mains supply and two ways for battery supply.
An array of 60 high contrast light emitting diodes (LED) with a light emission angle of 15 degrees for each LED arranged as 60 red or 60 white. The LEDs are arranged in 20 independent circuits so the loss of one led will not stop the light from functioning. The MTBF mean time between failures is 60,000 hours operation minimum.
-40 to 75 degrees Celsius.
- Terminal 1: 55VDC to 160VDC active supply
- Terminal 2: 0VDC supply
- Terminal 3: Ground supply
- Terminal 4: 12 to 35VDC battery supply
- Terminal 5: 0VDC battery supply
Wiring is accomplished using Huber & Suhner 4GKW-AX-1.5mm2 and Wago Connector pair 769-103/021-000 3 pole female & 769-603/002-000 Part 3 pole male for the mains supply and 769-102/021-000 2 pole female & 769-602/002-000 Part 2 pole male for the battery supply
- 55VDC to 154VDC. Other voltages on request
- Current consumption is 120mA @ 110VDC
- Inrush current of 200mA for 80 micro seconds. The current flowing through each LED is controlled by a closed loop feedback circuit. This ensures constant brightness independent of power supply voltage
- Reverse polarity protection (reverse connection will not cause any damage).
Material of Manufacture
- Housing is metal spun 1.5mm aluminium bright clear anodised.
- Window is 2mm Makrolon polycarbonate
- The light is sealed with Sika Firesil Marine N
- All screws are 304 grade stainless steel
- Cable entry grommet is sealed with Sika Firesil Marine N
- The light output has been set at 200 Candela for the LEDs at one metre.
- Compliant to EN50121 for EMC compliance (pending)
- Compliant to EN50155 for shock and vibration (pending)
- Two year back to base warranty
LEDMT is 200grams.
Panel mounting bright black anodised aluminium enclosure of case dimensions 130mm flange diameter by 40mm deep. A body diameter of 104mm with fixing centres of 85mm wide by 85mm high using an 6mm hole..
- Model/input signal/display units/power supply/options.
- Sample Innovec # for red or white marker light: LEDMT/60/200/110VDC/12VDC