- Batch in local or remote mode up or down from set point
- Simple touch switch programming with English statement prompts
- Low cost - High performance
- LCD display of 6 characters with 18mm digit height and white LED backlight
- Low flow alarm with batch cancel
- Programmable end of batch signal with an end of batch pulse of 0.0 to 99.9 seconds
- Programmable delay on relay two start and pre-stop
- Batch set from front panel in programme mode or in run
- DIP switch selectable input: turbine, reed switch, open collector, Namur & CMOS logic
- Applications include water treatment, dosing, food ingredient batching and bottling
- Isolated sensor supply that can be adjusted from 8 to 20VDC
- Plug-in screw terminal electrical connections
- K factor 999,999 to .01 and set point 0.001 to 999,999
- 85 to 265VAC 47-63 Hz supply or factory fitted 12 to 40VDC isolated supply
The instrument accepts an input from 0 to 2KHZ and is DIP switch selectable for open collector, reed, Hall, Namur and turbine signals (from 20mV peak to peak)
The IBLEXD incorporates a six (6) digit 18mm digit height (LCD) display with integrated white LED backlight, featuring a wide viewing angle and viewing distance of 5 metres. The front panel switches are approved EXD with positive action.
Optional Printer Interface
The instrument incorporates an optional RS232 serial port to drive a ticket printer with client header, batch total, accumulated total, time, date and batch number.
The instrument incorporates a background running total that is stored in eeprom memory during loss of power.
Low Flow Alarm
The instrument incorporates a low flow alarm. If no input pulses are received in a pre-programmed period, the low flow output becomes active, the batch is cancelled and LF ERR is displayed.
- 0 to 70°C
- 0-90% RH non-condensing
- Front facia is weatherproof to IP65
85 to 265VAC of 47-63 Hz or DC to DC converter from 12 to 40VDC. An adjustable transducer power supply of 8 to 20VDC at 30mA is incorporated in the instrument.
- Surface mounting cast aluminium enclosure of case; dimensions 251mm wide by 295mm high by 198mm deep
- Enclosure is Govan F35-A2. EXD IIB T6 IP66
- The batch size is set in from the front panel. Pressing the start button will energise output relay one and start liquid flow. Relay two will energise after its time delay value is exceeded. The batch progresses to the finish with pre-stop on relay two starting with the end of batch output. The batch can be halted with the stop button and restarted which will cause the batch to continue from where it was stopped.
- Model Structure: model/input/display/power supply/options
- Sample Number: IBLEXD/B/0-999999/VAC